LOVE your neighbor as I have loved you (the greatest commandment of all time.) BEAUTY comes from within. Anything that does not GROW is dead. we all reach that proverbial fork in the road, the road that we choose is our DESTINY.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Even though life seems to suck, it doesn't!

I feel as if my entire world has been turned completely upside down. Everything that I have known to be true, no longer is. Everything that I thought was solid proved not to be.

And while I was indeed devastated by the recent turmoil, changes, and obstacles that bum rushed me, I realized that I am still okay. Yes, I've cried my eyes dry...and yes, I hurt...
but I am good! Somedays I am still dazed by the whirlwind of disaster that has swirled around...has me like "WTF LA?"

I am happy. Even though I want to be mad at the world and would be justifiably depressed... I can't. There are too many things that are going right for me.

I don't know how I've come to this place but thank God I have.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...that's so true. reminds me of the india.arie song where she says, "and all the things i thought i knew/i'm learning them again." i've been here before & can say that you're in a beautiful room within the sanctuary called JOY. (in)joy/enjoy this time, for you are being refined & it shows. you are ALIVE!

7:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home