LOVE your neighbor as I have loved you (the greatest commandment of all time.) BEAUTY comes from within. Anything that does not GROW is dead. we all reach that proverbial fork in the road, the road that we choose is our DESTINY.

Friday, July 20, 2007

It never rains...

or thunderstoms or even drizzles in southern California.

I was really thinking about this today. I miss summer rain and the nightly thunderstorms that I grew to love on the East Coast. Thunderstorms meant that I was going to get a great nights sleep. Rain...well usually meant frizzy hair, but somehow still was comforting. I'm not complaining about no rain clouds in sight. It's just something else to get used to.

And now as I type they are talking about wild fires in LA. That's one thing there is enough of...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's funny...i'm sitting here wishing i was where you are...maybe i should just appreciate where i am...thank you for perspective

8:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home